Monday 12 March 2012

Back To Simplicity ..




Were listening to Priscilla Ahn's "Dream" today ..


The sweet and simple melody brought back a lot of my childhood memories ..


Everyone's simple and innocent as kids ..


Looking back, the simplicity in most of us grew less and lesser as we are more and more into contact with the reality world ..
Too much distractions in life, too much responsibilities to handle, too much goals to achieve and too much expectations in ourselves ..


I used to feel the same way too ..
Feeling stressful and suffocated over the pressures from life ..
Wishing I could restart my life all over again, forgetting about everything that weighed in my mind everyday ..


Until one day, something dawned on me ..
I realized that even if I could restart my life anew, the same situations will still happen all over again ..
Things that I dislike and wish to change will never cease to exist ..


From that day on, I stopped wishing to have a new life ..


I wanted to change my life ..


Changed my mindset, started seeing things from different views ..
Accepting things as they are and believing that I could do more ..
Too much things are beyond my control, I can't change the others but I can certainly change the way I think ..
Taking more control of my emotions and thinking positively ..
Learning to be more understanding and to not to judge things or people around me ..


Slowly, I can see the Changes ..
Work, Life and even Relationships with the people around me changed for the better ..


I can't say that I'm a good person, but at least I'm trying to learn to be better in all ways ..
I'm going to take charge of my life and live it to the fullest without regrets ..  


No setbacks ever last a lifetime ..
We are the ones that allow them to affect us ..
No one is to be blamed for whatever situations we are in ..
It is our life and we should be responsible for it ..


Sitting down and relaxing my mind when I have the time ..
Appreciating more and more simple things in my life ..
Knowing that life can be as simple and happy too ..


I'm thankful for each and every thing that God has given to me in my Life ..


Now, I can proudly say that, I ♥ my Life ..   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment