Thursday 11 August 2011

Nothing Lasts Forever ..


People come and go in our lives ..
Be it family members, lovers or friends, it does not have any exceptions ..

Sometimes, we grow attached to people that we have been exposed to for over some time , special feelings for the ones that could always understand our thoughts or even the ones that have been good to us regardless of how the relationship turns out to be ..

But, there will always be an End to everything .. No matter how much Promises have been made or how fond memories have been shared, Time changes everything .. 

Promises ..
It is understandable that at times when Promises are made, some people do really meant it from their heart and they swear by it .. 
It just never dawned on them that, Time changes Everything .. Including Promises ..
A friend of mine had once asked me, "What if I'm no longer with my girlfriend? Do I still have to keep my promises to her?" 
I believed that he had meant to do everything for her at that point of time when he Promised her .. 
But if things had changed between them, what's the point of clinging on to a meaningless promise?

Fond memories ..
People stayed together because of the bond they've built based on the intimacy and memories created between them ..
Does the memories always stays perfect in one's minds?
Sweet memories of the Past may seem childish to some once they've grew up or changed ..

No one stays the same throughout all times .. Everyone changes ..
With every decision that we make in our lives, it leads to other choices and happenings which will eventually change what's on our mind initially ..
What we've felt and how we think will gradually change over Time ..


Family members ..
Parents, brothers and sisters ..
They are the group of important people that mould our lives in our earlier stages of life .. 
Thankful that I have great family members ..
Although we do have our disputes sometimes, they are still the ones that will stand by me without asking for anything in return and I'm proud to say "I love them" ..
Till death do us part ..


Lovers ..
There will always be someone special to us in our lives ..
Doesn't have to be good looking nor rich to create a chemistry between two people ..
As long as both person feels comfortable and at ease with each other, it will certainly last longer ..
*But he has to dote on me and yield to my little unreasonable demands sometimes ..  *smiles *
Of course there will be times when it all fails .. 
We will need time to heal and recover ..
To ponder over our mistakes and to wish them best wishes in their future life with grace .. 
After periods of sleepless nights and unstopable nigara falls, everything returns back to normal ..
Some will learn to guard their heart and build walls of defence around it while some still stumbles everytime without lessons learnt ..
I have to say that, it is truly hard to surpress our emotions when it comes to feelings of the heart ..


Friends ..
They shared our fun, laughters and tears in our lives .. Been a huge part of my life every moment .. 
I'm not embarrassed at showing them how "clown" I'm sometimes ..
Making fun of each other and laughing until tears dropped .. Supporting each other through the hardest times ..
There are some things that we would rather share with friends rather than with family members or even lovers .. 
They are just easier to talk to because they will not be over protective and a lot of things will be clearer as they help to share and listen ..
Sometimes we share not for solutions, but just for the sake of venting out our frustrations and we know that they will always be there for us to pour out our woes when we need them .. 

True friends never judge us .. For those that do, they are not real friends of mine ..
I have a few friends that have been with me for years and I truly hoped that they will prove me wrong by staying with me for the rest of my life ..  : )

Two days ago, I've lost two friends due to some personal issues ..
It's upsetting to see people that you have connections with, disappearing from your life ..
Indeed, I'm helpless in situations like this .. 
Glad that they've took the time to explain to me what happened and truly hoped that we shall be friends again in time to come .. 

How I felt ..
It's never easy to accept people going out of my life and I'm still learning to cope with my emotions ..
Life is all about the process of learning to be a better person .. 
No matter what happened, Life goes on bcos no one's ever irreplaceable in it.. 

Some say friends last the longest in all these category ..
I'll have to say that family comes first in my life ..
Without mummy bringing me up single-handly since dad went to heaven when I were 12 yrs old, I wouldn't be who I am now ..
Luv you mummy ..  
And also everyone that have appeared in the past for lesons learnt or currently still in my life for the joys given ..
For letting me be the one I want to be, without having to hide behind a fake mask ..  : )

7 comments:

  1. u have shown another side of u here...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know .. My "loh soh" side .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did u know when i say i love u more, i don't mean i love u more than you love me. I mean i love more than the bad days ahead of us, i love u more than any fight we will ever have. I love u more than the distance between us, i love u more than any obstacle tht could try and come between us. I love u the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still keep my promises for u. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete