Friday 19 August 2011

The silly gal from the past ..


Last week, I saw a status posted on a friend's facebook wall .. 
It says ..

One day you're gonna want her ..
That girl that knew she wasn't perfect, but tried to be for you .. 
That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could ..
The girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths ..
That girl who still can't bring herself to hate you, even though sometimes you probably deserve it ..
That girl that should have you, but doesn't ..

I liked this status a lot .. 
Perhaps because it's melancholy beautiful or maybe it was just part of me from the Past that feels the similarity ..
I know I'm mad but who wants to be rational in Love?
Rationality kills all the passion in a relationship .. 
Of course I would not want a foolish lover without a sense of logicality but I do yearn for a passionate lover that loves me with all his Heart .. 
I'm actually laughing while writing these .. 
I guess I'm just hopelessly romantic when I'm really in Love ..

I'm silly when I truly liked a person from the bottom of my heart ..
I know I'm not perfect and I will not want to be, but I will try to be my best for you ..
I can't do much sometimes, but I will be there when you needed someone by your side ..
Holding your hands silently, letting you know that you're not facing your obstacles alone ..
Accepting all your flaws because I truly liked you ..
Even when you've hurt me so bad, I still can't bring myself to hate you .. 
Finding excuses for you just to cover up all the painful moments you've created in my heart ..
There are moments when I'm in total denial of myself but I know I had to overcome my emotions and move on ..

Like it or not, Life goes on ..
A lot of people always blamed on Love when they felt hurt .. 
But, it's actually Love that makes us alive again, isn't it?

It's up to us to live our life with happiness or sadness ..
Why not choose the happier option?

2 comments:

  1. guess u wrote tis few days before .. but the thought was in mind long ago .. hopefully and will wait when the time to overcome .. for sure it will .. just the matter of time ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the status was in my mind cos it left a deep impression on me ..
    Din't start writing it cos I were too busy with work ..
    Be it friends or lovers, my heart stays the same ..
    Incidents like this will always happen, even with our closest friends too ..
    And we learnt from them .. : )

    ReplyDelete