Thursday 11 August 2011

When the Dumb gets Dumber ..


Were casually touching the topic of being "Happy" and "Rich" with a guy friend of mine ..

He commented that I can be Rich but I've chosen to be Happy by rejecting those unsuitable rich guys in the Past ..

I replied that I'm Dumb in choosing Happiness over Getting Rich ..
If I'm rich enough, I won't have to work like a cow (psssttt .. which is what I'm doing now) and I can just fulfil my dream of living by the seas, basking in eternal happiness till the day I finally R.I.P ..

In respond, he replied "You've chosen to be Yourself and enjoying all the Freedom to do what you want to .. You're fuxxking dumb but I like it .."

Well, if I were given a Second Chance, I guess I'll still stick back to my previous decisions perhaps ..
I had to admit that, I can't survive without Money as I'm living in a Materialistic World ..
But Money can't buy me Happiness ..
I do not have to be Rich to breathe in "free air" ..
Neither do I need it to see smiles on friends' faces ..
Simple happiness in life are to be felt through hearts ..
Some say, true happiness are hard to find ..
That's because their hearts have been polluted by their greedy desires ..

Stay simple and open up your heart without prejudice ..
You will realize that, true happiness lies in simplicity ..
It's all around you and it's as easy as that .. : )

In summarize .. I'm Fuxxkingly Dumb but Happy .. :D

2 comments:

  1. ...your guy fren must be a special wise man...
    why do u have to make me repeat twice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's bcos he read twice!! Haha ..

    ReplyDelete